Here is an amazing easy-to-make egg-less microwave chocolate cake recipe that you shouldn’t miss trying out! I’ve spelled it out for you, hope it works as well for you as it did for me. If any doubts, don’t hesitate to ask. And don’t forget to subscribe to my blog for more such recipes 😀
- Maida – 3 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 1.5 tbsp (unsweetened)
- Sugar – 3 tbsp (you can also use powdered sugar)
- Baking Soda – 1/8 tsp
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1/4 tsp
- Chocolate chips – 1 tsp (Alternatively, you can also crush minutely crushed Hide and Seek for cookie kind of taste)
- Add maida, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda and salt in the mug.
- Mix well.
- Next, add oil, milk and vanilla essence.
- Mix well and make sure there are no lumps (Lumps literally destroy the dessert). The batter should be creamy and in flowing consistency.
- Then top it with chocolate chips/crushed Hide and Seek.
- Microwave at 600W for 1 minute. Then switch the microwave to highest power and microwave 1 more minute and you’re done!
- Surprise your friends and family with this easy-to-make eggless microwave cake in no time!
- Serve it with vanilla ice-cream or add chocolate sauce as topping.
- Make sure the mug can sustain itself in the microwave for cooking time.
- Do not double the ingredients and add it in the same mug – the bottom will not get cooked. So use the same measures for 2 mugs or as many as you need instead if want to share.
Do tell me how it goes if or when you try out this recipe! A friend shared it with me, I shared it with you after trying it out. You should share this with your friends too! Share on Facebook now. 😀
If you like these kinds of easy-to-make recipes, Subscribe to my blog now to get regular updates everyday! Good luck <3