While I’ve been loving almost all the products from this range (reviews for all will be following soon enough), this is one product I’m using daily in particular. Priced at INR 599, size 30 ml, this is a really good and affordable product for daily use. I literally can’t start my make-up without this primer these days.
The Oriflame ONE range Illuskin Face Primer is light and gives your skin a matte finish. It is white in color with a lotion like consistency. It blends evenly with the skin becoming the perfect base make-up. It minimises pores and creates a good base for the rest of the make-up products to follow. As they say, you need a strong niche to build something great on. Just like a building, the same goes for our face make-up! You need a good base to be able to sustain the layers that are to follow. It needs to blend well, connect to the other layers and finally create a long-lasting effect for the user. This is exactly what this Primer does.
Oriflame thus rightly claims, “Create the perfect canvas for makeup with this tone-enhancing face primer. Evens out skin tone, extends the wear of your foundation and minimises the appearance of pores.”
Here are some of the Pros and Cons for you to judge the product from:
- Light and gives a good matte finish.
- Minimises pores, smooth effect.
- No more dry spots on the face! The creamy texture is perfect.
- Makes the next make-up layers last longer. Good base make-up.
- A small amount does the trick. Because of its creamy texture, you don’t need to use the Primer a lot. Less is more for this one!
- Not very expensive, you get more than what you pay for.
- Its effect wears out after a few hours.
- Might not work very well for people with very oily skin. My skin is normal to oily so a drop works well for me. If you have dry skin, you should use two drops to ensure overall coverage.
- Doesn’t work well when under direct sunlight.
- Not waterproof. Comes in contact with a little water and *poof*, it’s gone. (Doesn’t matter unless rainy season)
Thank you Rizwana for sending across Oriflame products for me to review. I’m honestly in love with this one and its amazing texture. If you’ve been looking for something to hold your makeup for a good few hours, this is one Primer you should definitely buy from Rizwana! It might not stay the whole day, but it’s good enough to last a whole event for a few hours which is good enough, if not the best.
More such reviews are soon to follow, so don’t forget to subscribe to my website! If you’ve used this Primer and want to share your views, whether good or bad, don’t hesitate to share with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we might just share your views on our website! To work with us and share your reviews with our followers, send us your resume and contact details on the same email id.
- This is not a sponsored post. The product has merely been sent for review.
- The review is our personal opinion and we are in no way forcing it upon anyone.