The Amazon Indian Fashion Week (AIFW) Autumn/Winter 2016 took place last month and it’s been the talk of the town for quite a while. This year Sanchita Ajjampur was back with the metallic trend and has left us head over heels! The collection is really bold and edgy and perfect for the people who are quirky enough to experiment with the latest trends.
Here are some tips to help you look the best in the latest metallic trends spotted at the ramp so that you can rock the town with your fashion statement! Go bold or go home, girlies!
1. Metallic pants is indeed a bold trend to try and is also really cool. You can team it up with a plain black tee or any bright colour to funk it up a little. Wear a not-so-blingy neck-piece so as to neutralize the look and you’re good to go!
2. If you’re one of the girls who doesn’t like to dress up much, then for sure you’re gonna love this new sweatshirt with a metallic touch. Not too less, not too much. It’s just perfect for casual dates with your besties! Pair it up with a basic pair of denims along with pumps and you’ll be loving your simple yet chic look!
3. Winters get really boring when you always have to wear almost the same jacket in different colours or those comfy over-sized sweatshirts. We do want to wear comfortable and snugly clothes but looking on point at the same time is a must. So here’s this metallic jacket at your rescue. Wear it with a pair of denim shorts or just a simple pair of denims and it’ll surely add elegance to your casual attire.
4. So this metallic dress spotted at the ramp has done half of the work for us! Whenever wearing metallic, never go overboard with accessories. Metallic steals most of the show of your whole look. If you feel like accessorizing, just go with a silver handcuff and make sure to do your make up and hair on point. You can opt for big, wavy curls and for the makeup; wine colour lipstick, loads of mascara and winged liner. And trust us, you’ll rock the party!
While Metallic trend can be a delight to the eye if worn well, they can also turn out to be disasters if overdone. It is very important to accessorise but it is as important to not go overboard. AIFW was a perfect example of where to start and where to stop. The perfect designs by great designers on the ramp have now become an inspiration to many, including us. While the ramp designs cannot be worn everyday, we can surely take inspiration from the designs and curate them well into our day-to-day clothing. It takes courage to go bold and mostly, confidence is the key. So are you ready to pull off some great metallic outfits? Our motto, go big or go home!
More such #ootd’s are soon to follow, so don’t forget to subscribe to my website! If you’ve tried any such outfit or plan to try out some metallics and want to share your views, whether good or bad, don’t hesitate to share with us on email@example.com and we might just share your views and pictures on our website! To work with us and share your reviews with our followers, send us your resume and contact details on the same email id.
- This is not a sponsored post.
- Due credits have been given to all pictures that are not ours.