Shipra Khanna, winner of MasterChef India Season 2 brings to you her special recipe for Assorted Cupcakes on my website under Special Features by Chefs. So try, enjoy and share!
Everyone’s favourite – Assorted Cupcakes! Be it a party or just a treat for dessert, these
assorted cup cakes will be appreciated by everyone. Easy to make and delicious to eat!
Servings – 10-12
Prep-time – 15 minutes
Total time – 45 minutes
For the Cupcakes:
- Flour- 175 grams
- Baking powder- 1 ½ tsp
- Butter- 155 grams
- Caster Sugar- 150 grams
- Eggs- 3
- Vanilla essence- few drops
- Milk- ½ cup
For the Icing
- Whipping Cream- 150 grams
- Flavours- Mint Curacao, Strawberry crush, Vanilla essence.
- Garnish- mint leaves, Strawberry slices and sprinklers respectively.
- In a bowl, Sieve flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, Whisk eggs butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Mix the flour in the above mixture alternatively with milk.
- Add Vanilla essence.
- Fill the batter evenly into the silicon Cupcake moulds.
- In a pre-heated oven (180 degrees), Place the cupcakes and Bake until the top is
- golden brown (10-15 minutes) or when the toothpick comes out clean once pierced.
- Once done, take out the cupcakes on a wire tray and let it cook.
- Whisk the cream till peaks are formed.
- Divide this into three equal portions.
- To one add mint, to the other add strawberry and to the third add vanilla essence.
- Put them into icing cones and ice cupcakes with different flavours.
Chef Shipra’s tip: There is a world full of flavors you can add to the cupcake batter, infact you can
even have twin flavors in every cupcake!
Well, how easy is that? Try this special recipe by Chef Shipra Khanna and create your own masterpiece. We will be constantly featuring this beautiful young lady on our website from now on and help all of you become home Chefs if not professional ones. After all, Chef Shipra Khanna pursued her dreams and became a professional Chef from a simple homemaker too! Who knows what’s in store for you all! Keep reading and keep cooking.
More such recipes are soon to follow, so don’t forget to subscribe to my website! If you’ve tried this and want to share your views, whether good or bad, don’t hesitate to share with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we might just share your ideas on our website! To work with us and share your recipes with our followers, send us your resume and contact details on the same email id.
- This is not a sponsored post.
- Please keep in mind any allergies you might have to any of the ingredients before cooking.