Monsoons are here and who better to look for food advice from than Professional Chefs! Today we have with us Chef Jerson Fernandes, Corporate Chef, Berggruen Hotels and his recipe: Masaledaar Bhutta. So try, enjoy and share!
- Corn husks- 2 nos
- Butter- 20 gms
- Salt- 1 tspn
- Pepper corn crushed- 1 tspn
- Lemon juice- 1 no
- Chilly powder- 1 tspn
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Peel back corn husks and remove silk.
- Place 1 tablespoon butter, salt and pepper on each piece of corn. Close husks.
- Wrap each ear of corn tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place on the prepared grill. Grill for 7-8 minutes, once it turns charred, rub lemon on corn husk and sprinkle chilly powder.
- Serve hot.
Well, how easy is that? Try this recipe by Chef Jerson and create your own version.
More such recipes are soon to follow, so don’t forget to subscribe to my website! If you’ve tried this and want to share your views, whether good or bad, don’t hesitate to share with us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we might just share your ideas on our website! To work with us and share your recipes with our followers, send us your resume and contact details on the same email id.
- This is not a sponsored post.
- Please keep in mind any allergies you might have to any of the ingredients before cooking.