Today, Indian women exude inner beauty, elegance, inner strength and confidence in every walk of life and complimenting this trend, BIBA has launched its Festive- Winter collection themed ‘You make it more beautiful’. While BIBA symbolizes the strength and spirit of today’s women, the theme aims to redefine how the vibrant nature and beauty of Indian women compliments every BIBA outfit. With this unique thought, BIBA is not only celebrating the beautiful feeling of being a woman but also acknowledges the fact that when a woman adorns a BIBA outfit she makes it look even more beautiful. The collection is an array of unique silhouettes, soothing yet vibrant colour palette, traditional designs and embroideries highlight the perfect styles for this festive season.
The collection comprises of ethnic Mix n Match Kurtas, palazzos, lehengas, anarkalis, flared skirts, asymmetrical kurtas with jackets, etc. Blood red, fuchsia pink, rust orange, deep indigo, opulent greens, turmeric yellow gives a fresh look to the entire ethnic range of BIBA. Intricate embroidery and distinctive patterns are beautifully weaved in every single piece and the gold highlights make it all the more perfect for the festive season.
I was deeply inspired by this new collection, especially because it’s all about empowering and making women more confident about themselves and thus, I picked up some of my favourite pieces from this collection and styled them for you all. The collection is simple, beautiful and unique and we did our shoots keeping this in mind. Here are 9 of my favourite pieces styled and captioned.
1. The BIBA Lehenga Fit For a Princess
2. The BIBA Outfit For Modern day Working Girl
3. The BIBA Suit Perfect For an Elegant Look
4. The BIBA Suit Fit For a Semi-Formal Look
5. The BIBA Anarkali Perfect For Formal Ceremonies
6. The Biba Outfit Perfect For a Colorful Occasion
7. The BIBA Suit Perfect For The Lady In Red
8. The BIBA Outfit Perfect For Floral Introverts
9. My Favourite – The BIBA Showstopper
So, this season adorn a BIBA outfit and ‘Make it more beautiful’! What are you all waiting for?
For more such shoot pictures, follow us on Instagram.
More such posts are soon to follow, so make sure you subscribe to our website! If you want to share your own reviews and views with us, whether good or bad, feel free to connect with us at email@example.com! If you’d like to join us as an intern, please read this, fill the details and get in touch.
1. This is a sponsored post.
2. All pictures belong to Aashna Malani and cannot be used without our explicit permission.
3. Jewellery Courtesy: Style Silhouette, Blinglane.