Executive Chef Nishant Choubey, Dusit Devarana brings to you, exclusively on my blog, a special recipe that would give a unique tinge to your taste buds. Something to relish, something to remember! Do try and share the recipe, tell me how it works out.
- Button mushroom – 200 gm
- Watermelon -50 gm
- Wasabi powder – 20 gm
- Mayonnaise – 250 gm
- Condensed milk – 200 ml
- Milkmaid – 100 ml
- Lemon juice – 30 ml
- Rice flour – 25 gm
- Tang min flour- 50 gm
- Potato starch – 5 gm
- Refined flour – 100 gm
- Baking powder – 10 gm
- Refined oil – 20 ml
- Mango – 50 gm
- Fresh mint -5 gm
- Sweet chili sauce – 10 ml
- Onion seed – 10 gm
- Oil for frying
- Chilled water for batter
- Salt to taste
- Mix tangmin flour, potato starch, refined flour, rice flour and baking powder.
- Add chilled water and refined oil. The batter is ready.
- In the meanwhile, marinate the watermelon with mint and compress it in a vacuum pack machine . Keep it in the refrigerator.
- Take the button mushroom and cut them into quarters. Dust them with refined flour. Dip them in the batter and fry one by one.
- Cut the mango into very fine cubes and add sweet chili sauce.
- Re-fry the mushrooms in hot oil till it gets crisp.
- Make a sauce with mayonnaise, condensed milk, wasabi powder milk maid and lemon juice .
- Coat the crisp mushrooms with the sauce and serve it with compressed watermelon and mango salsa. Garnish with onion seeds.
So what are you waiting for? Try this recipe TODAY! Share it with your friends and family. This unique recipe will definitely fish you compliments from everyone! Waiting for your reviews eagerly.